WHY SHOULD I INVEST IN THE TOMBSTONE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE BY BECOMING A CHAMBER MEMBER?
1. Your investment allows our staff to promote your business and make our community the kind of place you can be proud to live and work in. The Chamber Staff and Board Members care about the growth of you, your business and the Tombstone community. Every members needs are unique, we value what you have to say and appreciate your membership and time. To help serve our members better we are constantly looking for new benefits and services and encourage feedback and suggestions. We’re here to help you. Utilizing your membership benefits makes your business, our organization and our community stronger.
2. Your investment helps the Tombstone Chamber of Commerce carry out its mission and commitment to the community. “The Tombstone Chamber of Commerce is organized to advance the general welfare and prosperity of the Tombstone area so that its citizens and all areas of its business community shall prosper. All necessary means of promotion shall be provided and particular attention and emphasis shall be given to the civic, commercial, cultural, industrial, agricultural, economic, education, historical, and tourism interests of the area. This organization, in its activities, shall be non-partisan, non-sectional and nonsectarian. It shall not be, by resolution or otherwise, committed to the support or endorsement of any candidate for public office.”
3. Your investment offers you exclusive advertising and marketing resources. Advertising opportunities include, the E-Chamber Email, Chamber Website/s, Social Media Postings, Rack Cards, and the Chamber Membership Directory.
The Chamber Member Directory affords each Chamber member an individual page with images, contact information, and business description.
The Chamber's website receives 21,000+ monthly (as of July 2019). Visitors are looking at events, business listings, and the history of Tombstone. As a member, your company or organization will be listed on our website’s member directory, which is one of the most frequently visited pages on our website. We will create essentially a webpage for your company or organization. In addition to tombstonechamber.com the Chamber has added two additional websites – www.comevisittombstoneaz.com and www.enjoytombstoneaz.com.
The Tombstone Chamber also maintains 5 different Facebook pages – that receive on average about a 45,000 post engagements per month (Average, as of July 2019). We have expanded our reach to Instagram – stay tuned.
Take a look at the Chamber’s Advertising & Marketing Summary - Visit the link below to learn more about the broad based advertising efforts of the Tombstone Chamber.
- 2019 Advertising & Media Summary (261 downloads)
- 2018 Advertising & Media Summary (338 downloads)
- 2017 Advertising & Media Summary (233 downloads)
- 2016 Advertising & Media Summary (230 downloads)
- 2015 Advertising & Media Summary (242 downloads)
4. Your investment plays a hand in community growth and business development activities. We work hard to make the Tombstone AZ area attractive to potential new residents and businesses, and are here to provide information on living and relocating to the area, which in turn helps grow our community. Publications like our relocation packet, community profile guides and city/county maps are distributed daily. The Chamber office or the Chamber Website is usually the first place a visitor or business comes for such information.
5. Your investment ensures that the Chamber will refer your business FIRST. The Tombstone community in 2019 received well over 300,000 visitors!!! In a community of 1400+ residents that is an astounding number. Approximately 40% of these visitors have called, emailed or visited the Tombstone Chamber. That is conservatively 130,000 people!!!! Members referred first in response to all requests for information on specific goods and services. The Tombstone Chamber is regularly asked by our visitors: Where can I stay?, Where can I eat?, Where can I shop?, Do you have a store that carries?, I want to move to the area can you recommend…?, And . . .
6. Your investment is an excellent way to give back to the community in which you live, work and play. Regardless of where your customers are, this community and its quality of life are important to you, your employees and your business. Your investment advances our business community. A healthy local economy is integral to the success of a business. When Tombstone AZ businesses thrive, jobs are created, goods and services are available, cash flows through the community and taxes are generated to support community facilities and services.
7. Your investment is good for your image. There is no doubt that joining the Tombstone Chamber means increased visibility and there is something to be said about supporting your fellow business men and women. A 2012 national survey* revealed that being active in a local Chamber of Commerce is an effective business strategy because consumers believe that such companies use good business practices, are reputable, care about their customers, and are involved in the community.
*The study was conducted by The Shapiro Group, an Atlanta-based strategic consulting firm
8. Your investment keeps you informed through the Tombstone Chamber of Commerce communications. As a member you’ll receive information about community and Chamber happenings, invitations to trainings, events and more. You can use our online event calendar to know what events are happening in Tombstone. Follow us on Facebook & Twitter.
9. Your investment is Tax Deductible. Chamber dues are 100% tax deductible as business expense.
10. Through your investment Tombstone AZ benefits.
Thank you for your time, consideration and support,
Susan Wallace, President
Tombstone Chamber of Commerce