Great reasons to join the
Tombstone Chamber of Commerce
In a nutshell, if you support us we can support you!
- Allows our staff to promote your business and make our community the kind of place you can be proud to live and work in. The Chamber Staff and Board Members care about the growth of you, your business and the Tombstone community. Every members needs are unique, we value what you have to say and appreciate your membership and time. To help serve our members better we are constantly looking for new benefits and services and encourage feedback and suggestions. We’re here to help you. Utilizing your membership benefits makes your business, our organization and our community stronger.
- Helps the Tombstone Chamber of Commerce carry out its mission and commitment to the community. “The Tombstone Chamber of Commerce is organized to advance the general welfare and prosperity of the Tombstone area so that its citizens and all areas of its business community shall prosper. All necessary means of promotion shall be provided and particular attention and emphasis shall be given to the civic, commercial, cultural, industrial, agricultural, economic, education, historical, and tourism interests of the area. This organization, in its activities, shall be non-partisan, non-sectional and nonsectarian. It shall not be, by resolution or otherwise, committed to the support or endorsement of any candidate for public office.”
- Plays a hand in community growth and business development activities. We work hard to make the Tombstone AZ area attractive to potential new residents and businesses, and are here to provide information on living and relocating to the area, which in turn helps grow our community. Publications like our relocation packet, community profile guides and city/county maps are distributed daily. The Chamber office or the Chamber Website is usually the first place a visitor or business comes for such information.
- Offers you exclusive advertising and marketing resources. Advertising opportunities include, the E-Chamber Email, Social Media Postings, Downloadable Brochure/Business Listings, and the Chamber Membership Directory.
- Will ensure that periodically throughout the year your business will be featured/highlighted on one or more of the Five Facebook Pages that the Chamber uses. Total - the pages receives about a 45,000 post engagements per month per page (Average, as of July 2019).
- Offers your business an exclusive Chamber Member Directory listing - which is an individual page for your business with images, contact information, and business description. It is searchable through the Search Engines. The Chamber's website receives 25,734+ unique visitors monthly (as of July 2020). Visitors are looking at events, business listings, and the history of Tombstone. As a member, your company or organization will be listed on our website’s member directory, which is one of the most frequently visited pages on our website. We will create essentially a web page for your company or organization.
- Ensures that the Chamber will refer your business FIRST. (PRE PANDEMIC) The Tombstone community in 2019 received well over 300,000 visitors!!! In a community of 1400+ residents that is an astounding number. Approximately 40% of these visitors have called, emailed or visited the Tombstone Chamber. That is conservatively 130,000 people!!!! Members referred first in response to all requests for information on specific goods and services. The Tombstone Chamber is regularly asked by our visitors: Where can I stay?, Where can I eat?, Where can I shop?, Do you have a store that carries?, I want to move to the area can you recommend…?, And . . .
- Is an excellent way to give back to the community in which you live, work and play. Regardless of where your customers are, this community and its quality of life are important to you, your employees and your business. Your investment advances our business community. A healthy local economy is integral to the success of a business. When Tombstone AZ businesses thrive, jobs are created, goods and services are available, cash flows through the community and taxes are generated to support community facilities and services.
- Is good for the image and credibility of your business. There is no doubt that joining the Tombstone Chamber means increased visibility and there is something to be said about supporting your fellow business men and women. A 2012 national survey* revealed that being active in a local Chamber of Commerce is an effective business strategy because consumers believe that such companies use good business practices, are reputable, care about their customers, and are involved in the community.
*The study was conducted by The Shapiro Group, an Atlanta-based strategic consulting firm
- Keeps you informed through the Tombstone Chamber of Commerce communications. As a member you’ll receive information about community and Chamber happenings, invitations to trainings, events and more. You can use our online event calendar to know what events are happening in Tombstone. Follow our Facebook Pages, and be part of our Chamber Member Only Facebook Group.
- Is Tax Deductible. Chamber dues are 100% tax deductible as business expense.
Through your investment Tombstone AZ benefits
Thank you for your time, consideration and support,
Susan Wallace, President
Tombstone Chamber of Commerce