Menu Close

Tombstone Restoration Commission

The Tombstone Restoration Commission (TRC), comprised of private citizens committed to historic preservation, rehabilitation, and conservation, was established in 1949. TRC has been integral to the survival of numerous historic buildings, most notably the 1882 Tombstone Courthouse, which served as a courthouse until 1929. This Victorian building stood empty until 1955, when TRC began restoration. In 1959, it was reborn as a museum, and today it houses priceless collections, original documents, and thousands of artifacts

Business: Tombstone Restoration Commission
Facebook Address: