Built in 1882 in the shape of a Roman cross, the two -story Victorian structure once housed the offices of the sheriff, recorder, treasurer, board of supervisor, jail and courtrooms of Cochise County. Today exhibits portray the authentic history of
St. Paul’s held its first services on June 18, 1882 with Endicott Peabody officiating. It had just been completed at a cost of $5000. Services had been held in the courtroom of the Mining Exchange Building in Grid Block on
Home of the world's largest rose tree. The "Lady Banksia" rose was planted in 1886 and covers approx 9000 square feet. Museum has many relics from the pioneers of Tombstone in the 1880s. Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas Days.