2020 Business Christmas Decorating Contest
The holidays are right around the corner and this year you have the opportunity to help out a local 501(c)3!
A donation of $20 for Chamber members and $25 for non-Chamber members will be the entrance/participation fee.
The winner of the decorating contest will get to designate a local 501(c)3 of their choice.
Then all of the money collected will be donated by the Chamber to the 501(c)3 on behalf of the winner!
The 501(c)3 wins with the donation, and the Winner benefits with a tax-deductible donation to the 501(c)3, and Tombstone will be beautifully decorated for the holidays. It’s a WIN-WIN!
Chamber Staff will be visiting Tombstone Businesses soon handing out participation forms.
- Judging will occur on December 4th and 5th.
- Please have all lights on between 5pm-9pm.
- Store front will be judged on:
- Design and display
- Overall Curb appeal or WOW!
- Judging will be done by 3 judges (unknown to each other) tallied by a 4th individual with only stores numbers. Then results compared to entry list.
- Winner will be notified on Friday, December 11, 2020.