ABOUT THE TOMBSTONE CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Chamber of Commerce organizations are not out-of-the-box, cookie-cutter setups. Every chamber is unique, with different benefits, resources, and opportunities. The Tombstone Chamber of Commerce is an organization made up of businesses and individuals seeking to further their collective interests, while advancing their community. The Tombstone Chamber of Commerce is known world-wide as a marketing arm for Tombstone Arizona. Our goals and efforts work to promote our member’s business, encourage new business and to market Tombstone through a variety of advertising efforts and to increase visitation to Tombstone thus increasing our over-all city revenue. The Tombstone Chamber also promotes Tombstone Arizona as a destination location with commitment to quality economic growth and development. Join the more than 90 businesses that benefit from the Chamber’s marketing avenues, pro-business advocacy, and high visibility events throughout the year.
The Tombstone Chamber of Commerce does not receive City or State funding. The funding to operate the Tombstone Chamber of Commerce comes solely through Chamber Membership and donations.
Join the Chamber Online
Payments are via PayPal
Located In Tombstone Arizona
Business Membership - $150.00 (USD) Annually
These are For Profit Businesses that are located within Tombstone Arizona
Located Outside of Tombstone Arizona
Business Membership - $175.00 (USD) Annually
These are For Profit Businesses that are located outside of the Tombstone city limits. These are non-voting Chamber Members.
The Average U.S. Cost of a Chamber Membership
The average cost of membership depends on the size and number of employees your business has. Many small business memberships fall into the $30-40 per month range. Most chambers charge a $300 - $400 yearly fee. - as per the U.S. Chamber of Commerce 2020
Below are several reasons why local companies take advantage of their chamber of commerce resources, and how they go about it.
Being a Tombstone Chamber of Commerce Member Gives You Credibility
A local chamber of commerce organization has a reputation for standing up for the local community and its economy. When your business is associated with their name, it gives the perception that you stand for these things, too. As a result, consumers trust you more. This leads to more positive impressions of your business. Those seeking products or services related to your own will lean more toward your brand when faced with various options.
Chamber of Commerce Memberships Provide Exposure
Gaining exposure is hard, especially if you're a new business. You have to find ways to permeate your brand into the community so consumers know who you are and what you offer. With a Tombstone Chamber of Commerce membership, you gain resources that make this much easier. If you browse various chamber websites, you'll note they all house a digital directory. Members are featured on these directories, which are used frequently by individuals and businesses within the area. New members are also often given various forms of exposure when they sign on for the first time. This may include exposure through physical newsletters, e-newsletters, social media posts, and other forms of publication.
Business Credibility of Being A Business Chamber Member
- Many members of the community and VISITORS consider a Chamber of Commerce membership to be a sign of a reputable, solid business.
- When you join the Chamber, you will receive a Chamber of Commerce decal to display in your business’ window, so other businesses know you are a member.
- Most consumers (59%) think that being active in the local chamber of commerce is an effective business strategy overall.
- It is 29% more effective, however, for communicating to consumers that a company uses good business practices and 26% more effective for communicating that a business is reputable.
- If a company shows that it is highly involved in its local chamber, consumers are 22% more likely to think that its products stack up better against its competition.
- When a consumer thinks that a company’s products stack up better against the competition because the company is highly involved in its local chamber of commerce, it is because he or she infers that the company is trustworthy, involved in the community, and is an industry leader.
- When consumers know that a small business is a member of the chamber of commerce, they are 44% more likely to think favorably of it and 63% more likely to purchase goods or services from the company in the future.
- The positive impacts of chamber membership have remained the same and even increased over time.
And... by joining the Tombstone Chamber of Commerce you are supporting the overall efforts to increase awareness and tourism for our community!
Chamber dues are not tax-deductible as a charitable contribution for federal tax purposes.