Its Halloween (almost) and the Holidays are right around the corner.
Trick or Treat on Allen Street
Bring the kids and have a great time Trick or Treating on Allen Street – from approximately 3:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. The following members of the Tombstone Chamber of Commerce are participating:
- Crystal Palace Saloon
- Fallen Angel Sweet Sin Parlor
- T. Miller’s Tombstone Mercantile & Hotel (till 6 p.m.)
- Doc Holliday’s Saloon Tombstone, Arizona
- The Bird Cage Theatre (The Official Site)
- Red Buffalo Trading Company
- Spur Western Wear
- Tombstone Association of the Arts (till 4:30 p.m.)
- Silver Hills Trading Company
- Big Nose Kate’s Saloon
- The Longhorn Restaurant
- Shady Lady’s Closet
- Tombstone Harley Davidson (till 6:00 p.m.)
Halloween Costume Parade
Sponsored by the Tombstone Vigilantes. Begins at 5:00 p.m. at 6th and Allen and ends at 4th and Allen. Twelve categories of costumes will be judged.
Sponsored by the Tombstone Volunteer Fire Department. Where: City Park – 3rd and Allen. Activities include: Games, Trick or Treating, Hotdogs and refreshments. There will also be a family friendly dance from 6:00-9:00 p.m. The Tombstone Volunteer Fire Department will also be sponsoring a raffle to benefit the Tombstone Food Bank. Tickets are $1.00 a piece or six for $5.00. Various prizes will be awarded. Need not to be present to win.
Mystic Palm Readings by Kim
At Brenda’s Chuckwagon Restaurant. 5:00-8:00 p.m.
At Brenda’s Chuckwagon Restaurant. Come get makeup and costume help First come First Serve. 4th and Toughnut. 3:00-5:00 p.m.
Ghost Stories at the TeePee
At Old Tombstone Western Town at 6:30 p.m. / 7:30 p.m. /8:30 p.m.
Tombstone Zombie Walk
Sponsored by Tombstone Forward. Register for the Zombie Walk at 6th and Allen. At 6:00 p.m. the Zombie Walk begins at 6th and Allen and ends at the City Park (3rd and Allen).
Decorate Your Chamber Business For the Holidays:
Let’s show ALL OF ARIZONA how Tombstone can decorate for the Christmas Holidays!
Allen Street is beautiful at night…with just the regular lights. It is AMAZING when there are holiday decorations. Imagine if we ALL decorated. Is it possible??? Of course it is – we all can work together to make ALLEN STREET AMAZING for the holidays.
It’s almost that time of year for the Tombstone Chamber’s Holiday Business Decorating Contest!
- The community will be the judges. Winners for 1st and 2nd Place
- 1st Place winner will receive two weeks of advertising on a local radio station.
- 2nd Place winner will receive – to be determined
- Businesses should be fully decorated by Thanksgiving.
- Judging of the Chamber Businesses will take place the weekend following Thanksgiving (November 27, 28, & 29)
- Community Judging Forms will be available at 5 businesses*, Tombstone Courthouse and Boothill.
- The Visitor Center is the ONLY place that the judging forms can be turned in.
- Winners will be announced in our newsletter, Facebook and on our website.
*Judging forms will be available at the FIRST five businesses that request them. If you would like your business to be one of those five business please email email@example.com and let us know.
Deals and Events on the Chamber Website and Posting Your Deal or Event
Have you looked at the home page of the Chamber website lately? The events have been divided in to categories. We have had a great participation from community members posting events.
There is an event category exclusively for CHAMBER MEMBERS – Chamber Member Hot Deals. This will be for YOU – the CHAMBER MEMBER to post deals, specials, coupons, etc. You can post a picture or a coupon. This will also allow the Chamber to grab the information to share it on Facebook.
Upcoming Events – Please Visit www.tombstonechamber.com
Chamber Member of the Week – Doc Holliday’s Saloon
1,478 total views, 3 views today