Helldorado, Halloween, and Holiday Decorations – and YOUR Chamber membership… OH MY!!!
Can you believe that Helldorado is NEXT weekend!!!!
We had an email from a visitor looking for the schedule for Helldorado Days. They said they went to the Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/helldoradotombstone and it wasn’t updated. Then they went to the website – http://www.tombstonehelldoradodays.com and did find any current event information – so they contacted the Chamber. We have had several requests for a schedule …..AND would certainly love to be able to post a schedule (HINT HINT HINT)….unfortunately we can’t post and promote what we don’t have.
Is your business or group having any Halloween related activities??? If so – please post them on the Chamber’s website – www.tombstonechamber.com and/or email the information to email@example.com
Decorate Your Chamber Business For the Holidays:
It’s almost that time of year for the Tombstone Chamber’s Holiday Business Decorating Contest!
- The community will be the judges. Winners for 1st and 2nd Place
- 1st Place winner will receive two weeks of advertising on a local radio station.
- 2nd Place winner will receive – to be determined
- Businesses should be fully decorated by Thanksgiving.
- Judging of the Chamber Businesses will take place the weekend following Thanksgiving (November 27, 28, & 29)
- Community Judging Forms will be available at 5 businesses*, Tombstone Courthouse and Boothill.
- The Visitor Center is the ONLY place that the judging forms can be turned in.
- Winners will be announced in our newsletter, Facebook and on our website.
*Judging forms will be available at the FIRST five businesses that request them. If you would like your business to be one of those five business please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.
Have you set the dates yet for your 2016 events? If so let the Chamber know!! Please post them on the Chamber’s website – www.tombstonechamber.com and/or email the information to email@example.com.
With your event dates in hand this will allow the Chamber to post Tombstone events on various listing sites, and media outlets. The more we know – the more we can share!!!
What About My Chamber Membership ?
Here is how the automatic email notifications work –
- 30 days prior to the renewal date you will receive the first email.
- If you don’t renew . . .the next email is sent 15 days prior to the renewal date.
- Then if you haven’t yet renewed – you will receive an email on the renewal date.
- <SIGH> If you still haven’t renewed you will receive an email 15 days after your renewal date.
- <SIGH and SIGH Again> If you still haven’t renewed you will receive an email 30 days after your renewal date. And at this point YOUR membership status is changed to LAPSED which means your business is dropped from all Chamber listings – though you still will receive Chamber emails.
- <OH NO…AND A BIG OLE SIGH> Between 45-60 days after your renewal date if you still haven’t renewed YOUR membership status is SUSPENDED – which means no listings, advertising, or emails.
If you have questions about your membership status – or you aren’t sure about your membership status – give the Chamber a call at (520) 457-9317 or send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Upcoming Events – Please Visit www.tombstonechamber.com
And YAY! For the United Way of Sierra Vista and Cochise County and the Tombstone American Legion for using the online event submission system on the Chamber’s website!!!!
Chamber Member of the Week – Brenda’s Chuckwagon Restaurant
1,087 total views, 2 views today