Facebook Business Page – The Power of Likes
FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGE - THE POWER OF LIKES:
The Chamber and Boothill have like all the Chamber Member Businesses. And we would like to THANK those business who have in turned "LIKED" the Tombstone Chamber and Boothill Graveyard Facebook Pages.
Why is it important for YOUR business page to "LIKE" the Chamber's Facebook Page (or other Business Pages) - Click Here to Learn Why
THE TOMBSTONE COURTHOUSE: As you may have heard, the Tucson Conquistadores Classic will take place March 18-22, 2015, at the Omni National Golf Resort and Spa. The chamber and courthouse has partnered with SAAA as they will have a booth in Expo Alley which is located directly along the course towards the center of the resort. The booth is free to us and we will be manning the booth Friday from 10-about 4. The booth will be getting a lot of action as we will be doing SAAA passport book giveaways as well as The Tombstone Courthouse Manager has gained permission to be in her 1880 period clothing.
Spring has hit, with that comes spring break the courthouse has seen well over 1500 visitors in just one week, no wonder the streets are so busy!
COMMUNITY BASED ORGANIZATIONS:
Tombstone is a small town of approximately 1600 full time residents. Our caring and tireless community and fraternal organizations know no end to their volunteer efforts in making sure all of our residents are cared for. The following Community Based Organizations are Tombstone Chamber members:
- Cochise County Republican Commission: 520-458-1515
- Friends of the San Pedro River, Inc: 520-459-7334 Completely restored schoolhouse in the historic town of Fairbank, a former transportation hub along the San Pedro River. Replica classroom and gift shop with a free museum.
- Rocking R Equine Assisted Learning Center, LLC: 520-457-8043 Equine assisted learning using horses to help people rejuvenate, recover, and reinvent themselves.
- Tombstone Association of the Arts: 520-457-2380 Organized to promote the artistic efforts of local artist.
- Tombstone Helldorado, Inc: 520-457-3291 Helldorado, since it conception in 1929, has focused on the guardianship of Tombstone's infamous past and the celebration of her history. We invite you to join us as we fill the streets of Tombstone with a whole lot of entertainment, including your organization. Be you bands, gunfighters, saloon girls, cowboys, story tellers, dancers. Come celebrate the past and present of Tombstone - Arizona's most famous 'Western Town".
- Tombstone Repertory Co: Performance of old time melodramas on stage at historic Schieffelin Hall. All profits dedicated to the restoration and preservation of Schieffelin Hall.
- Tombstone Restoration Commission: 520-457-2529 Since 1949 The Tombstone Restoration Commission has been involved in preserving and restoring Tombstone's history and historic locations. Projects include the old Cochise County Courthouse, the Train Depot, Firehouse, the old Bank Building, boardwalks, street lights, historic signs and many more. We are a non-profit and all volunteer organization.
- Tombstone Western Music Festival, Inc: 520-457-2295 Annual Western Music Festival, concerts, street activities - promote western music and western heritage.
- Tombstone Forward Association (Tombstone at Twilight): An association of business owners and citizens working together for the benefit of Tombstone. We put on Tombstone at Twilight on the 4th Saturday of the month. We are putting on a Christmas Home Tour in conjunction with the Cameo Ladies at Tombstone and are working on other positive events for the benefit of our community.
- Tombstone Vigilantes, Inc: 520-457-3434 A non-profit organization dedicated to creating an Old West atmosphere in Tombstone. Gunfight reenactments every 2nd, 4th and 5th Sundays at 1 p.m. Hangings by appointment.
- Tombstone Vigilettes: A non-profit, charitable organization of ladies who enjoy portraying the Proper Ladies of Tombstone with fashion shows from 1880 to 1915 portrayed. The fashion shows are done every 2nd, 4th and 5th Sundays of every month.
- Wild West Detachment Marine Corps League: 520-457-3511 The Wild West Detachment is a non-profit veterans organization that was established over 4 years ago. The Marine Corps League is involved in numerous community activities and supports local charities and organizations.
- Tombstone Food Bank: 520-457-3697 This is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping the underserved and underprivileged of Tombstone and Cochise County.
- Tombstone Lions Club: The Lions are basically set up to help with sight and hearing needs. But help the community in many other ways.
CHAMBER MEMBER HOT DEALS: Check out the Hot Deals Page.
WE LOVE A PARADE!!!!! Parades add a lot to an event, but WHOLLY COW are they a lot of work. We've created a Parade Organizational Tip sheet to help you (and your committee) Check it out!
SPECIAL EVENT INFORMATION: We also are continuing to collect and refine the Tips, Hints, and Requirements to put on a successful Special Event in Tombstone. Check the information out!!
For additional information on upcoming events visit our website at www.tombstonechamber.com.